Goodness me – I got my first blog award today! It’s from from http://www.akinderway.com and if you haven’t been there you should check it out. A variety of sage advice and great ideas. Plus they definitely live up to their name! Cheers A Kinder Way 🙂
I’m going to take this opportunity to formally introduce you to some of the blogs I follow and maybe we could all get to know each other a bit better.
These are the specific rules you must follow…
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
That doesn’t sound too bad does it?
In that case here are 7 fairly random and at times rather candid facts about me;
- I broke my collar bone when I was 14 and as a consequence I’m unable to sleep on my right hand side. No spooning 😦
- I don’t enjoy watching sport on the T.V. of any description
- I can’t dance but would love to learn to move about properly one day
- I love roaming around old derelict, abandoned or condemned buildings
- I tried to hang myself when I was 11 or 12 around the time that my parents split up
- I still regret my last purge in which I lost my favourite auburn wig
- I’m absolutely obsessed with all things ‘Doctor Who’, in fact I love it so much that picking a favourite Doctor is very difficult indeed (though if you prodded me I’d most likely say Patrick Troughton)
I hope that wasn’t too boring, I did spend a while actually getting it down to 7 things. Twas tricky! I would now like to lead you to a list of the 15 blogs that I nominate for a Lovely Blog Award. These are some of the ones I frequent and if you haven’t heard of them you could definitely give them a bash!
Many apologies if I have (and I know I will have) left anyone out. I can assure you it wasn’t intentional but getting it down to 15 was damned difficult. Keep a wee eye out for my next post which was most certainly about my foray into cabaret this coming Friday – eek!